Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Last Minute Ideas for Valentines Day Fun

Here are some fun things you can do to make the day special for your family... and they don't require much preparation!

1- Make heart shaped pancakes (just pour it on the griddle in a rough heart shape) or muffins. (If you don't have a special muffin tin, simply put a marble between each paper liner and the muffin tin and it will create a heart shape- I tried it and it worked great!)
2- Put pink food coloring in the milk jug.

3- Find one of those shades of lipstick that you were sure about in the store, but once you got home, you realized it was all wrong, and write a lipstick mirror message for your sweetie.

4- Leave a love note in your child's lunch box, fill the lunch box with heart confetti, or draw hearts on the bag.

5- Give someone a "heart attack" by sticking hearts all over his/her car, office, or door.

6- Call a loved one at work and sing them a love song on the telephone.

7- Wake your kids up in the morning with a kiss and a Hershey's kiss (they might get out of bed faster!?)

8- Blow up red balloons or cut out red hearts to hang over the dinner table.

Please let me hear your ideas by leaving a comment!

2 comments:

Peggy said...

I keep forgetting you have this other blog. I love your ideas and I wish I'd read this in time for V-day. So many fantastic, loving, "heartfelt" ideas. I HEART you Marisa!

Jody said...

Marisa you are AMAZING!!!! What a homemakin' Diva! Love all of your ideas! I added both of your blogs to my "favorites" so I can always keep updated on your talents and cute fam :) Love ya sista