Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Ocean Cake

OK, my fellow cake-loving friends will laugh because they know how excited I get about making cool cakes for my kids' birthdays! This one was seriously so extremely easy and it turned out better than I had imagined. I found it (and many other fantastic cake ideas on one of our favorite sites, familyfun.com.) Perfect for any type of ocean or Hawaiian themed party.Simply use speckled Jelly Bellies for the rocks, Fruit By The Foot for the seaweed, and different gummy fish for the fish. The cheesy Ariel candle is to appease my sweet three year old, but I have to say it looked much cooler without it.

1 comment:

Foote Family said...

I love your blog!! I cannot wait until I graduate this summer, we move and I can have time and space to do what I really want to do...be creative. You're such a great Mom to do so many fun things with your kids!